Tuesday, December 30, 2014

I'm a Guest Artist - Whisker Graphics

I love stationery and packaging, so naturally I really love Whisker Graphics. I remember coming across their products when I was the Buyer & Shoppe Manager for Stampington and falling head over heels for their bakers twine.

I really like the simplicity of the designs and the versatility of the products. The paper bags can be used for all sorts of treats and favors or you can use them in a mixed-media scrapbook. The twine can be used to tie a parcel, hang a garland or add some whimsy to a handmade card.

However, my favorite product that they have been releasing annually is the Calendar flashcard set. If you're crafty then you need this calendar set in your life... Head over to the Whisker Graphics blog to see more pictures and info on this monthly calendar I created for 2015, featuring the Flashcard Calendar set. They are also offering the calendar at 33% off with free shipping this week, so be sure to get yours and get your calendar ready for 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment